Friday, July 11, 2008

Next project...

We should be on our way to California right now but mother nature had other plans for the handyman. We had quite the down pour last night which resulted in huge leaks in DAM's living room. And handyman is really happy that he never patched the drywall from the air conditioner install. This is the second time the AC company has been out to attempt to patch their leaks. They better have gotten it right this time! So vacation is being postponed until tomorrow unless mother nature lets loose again tonight.


Someone's watching out for me though. I really wanted to be around tonight for the Night Out In Downtown Mesa. If you don't get the Arizona Republic you have to read this. Man, that Mesa City Council needs to get a sense of humor. Perhaps they would have been happy if the slogan was "Dunk A Hunk". How about "Dunk A Chunk"? I think we're getting closer. What else rhymes with dunk? Oh, how about "Dunk A Skunk"? Well, I better quit before I get myself in trouble. But I'll end with the fact that I even call my Grandsons little punks! I wonder if that offends my daughter? I'll have to get back to you on that one! And one more thing...this very well known (and one of my personal fav's) blogger always refers to her four children as punks. So, there Mesa City Council, get over yourselves!

1 comment:

Judy Wood said...

I just saw the article on azcentral.com, was kind of surprised council members were putting a stop to the dunk myself... At least it can be family fun now...

have fun tonight!