Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today I Lost A Friend

Denise has been my friend for at least the last 20 years. She gave my daughters and I a place to live when we didn't really have one. I always got home from work before she did and she would always come through the door laughing and saying "honey, I'm home". We did some crazy things together and will always make me laugh and kind of wonder "what were we thinking". I was with her when she met her husband Tim. Together they have two beautiful daughters. My heart goes out to them. They are both so young.

Denise suffered through these cancers for so long so I am happy her journey has ended and she can watch her family from Heaven and not be in pain. We went out dancing, to concerts, to rodeos and had tons of fun together. Dance in Heaven Denise. You are missed and loved!

5 comments:

Judy Wood said...

so sorry for your loss kim, we are here for you...

sherry said...

Kim
I am so sorry you lost your friend. Hugs and prayers to you

Pam said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rory Wright said...

Oh honey so hard to lose a best friend....tears down my face reading this. Love, Rory Learns to Roar blog.

CeCe said...

Kim,
Thinking of you as you enjoy the memories you have with your friend. Ahhhh, death can be such an emotional upheaval of thoughts. It is hard to let ones that mean so much to our lives--- go---- Love, CeCe