Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Now That I've Got....

the Altered Art Attic blog up and running I've got time to include some daily random things on my first home!


This is one of the things The Peddler has been busy with. He custom built this garage door for a neighbor. They are completely redoing their house and saw these doors at Costco. The Peddler built them and installed for way less than half the price. They are doing the staining themselves. I think they're turning out really nice!

These two have been here most of the day. They are coming to the feeder that is closer to the house and letting me get really close now. They have such a unique chirp that I almost always know when they arrive. Or maybe they're letting me know that they want more food!


And last but not least, can I just say that in my next life I want to be Buck. Of course Buck with The Peddler and I as his owners. I couldn't find him around noon today and here he is taking a nap on my unmade bed. Such a tough life Mr. Buck!


The weather here this week has been amazing! 84 degrees today. I even put my whitey white legs out in some sun for a little bit. I don't think they've seen the sun for at least 5 years! So, if you are in the neighborhood you better put on some sunglasses lest you be blinded! LOL

4 comments:

Judy said...

Great pics! Tell the Peddler that I LOVE that door! How cool is that?!!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Great garage door!! And I think the birds are smitten with you! Poor, lucky little buck!! He's right up there with our little adopted kittens. Always has a lap, a hand to pet him/them and a happy home!!

Michelle said...

I love Buck!

Charlene said...

Are those wild parrots? There is a colony of them in a little town not far from here. I had never seen them until my friend showed them to me. This colony started from one pair that somebody let loose (or they escaped????) Now there must be about 100 of them. I did a post last year & a lot of people were fascinated. Those garage doors look great & so does the garden.