Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Stepped Outside of My Comfort Zone...

And took Sandy's Acrylic Overlay class. It was amazing! I have never painted anything and look at what I created. I love her. She's known as the "tiniest cowgirl". Fun, fun class. I highly recommend it. Mystic Paper will be scheduling it again soon.


I'm thinking I need one of these to run back and forth to the store and back. Great gas mileage. Julie reports that $2.00 fills it up and I only live 1 mile from the store. What do you think? I don't think The Peddler is buying it.

8 comments:

Maija said...

I think a scooter would ROCK!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

How fun! And very economical, too! Just remember your helmet!

Carrie Hensley said...

You would look too cool on that scooter. I didn't call yesterday because we had a rare opportunity to get out of town. You know, as a business owner, how rare those days are! See you soon!

Sweet Sage said...

Precious, PRECIOUS cowgirl!!
(And I can sooo see you on one of those scooters :)

CeCe said...

Love your painting and the scooter. Had been considering one myself but it is too wet too often in Pinetop. I definitely would like one in the valley. Have you looked at the 3 wheel vespas?

Lindsey said...

Your painting came out great! What a great collection to add to your house. I think the scooter idea is a great one!

Arcadia Living said...

I think you should get the scooter and the chickens! Make sure to keep us posted on your chicken adventure. I've always wanted to have a few.

Judy Wood said...

nice job on your first painting kim! maybe you've tapped into some hidden talent!!!