Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nashville Star

Well, I haven't commented on this weeks Nashville Star because, honestly, I wasn't overly impressed. I am still sticking with my choices though. I certainly didn't like Gabe's choice of Livin' La Vida Loca but I think the pureness in his voice came through. "Pureness", is that a word? Melissa, still the best of the women I think. The young girls, the duo and the trio, good but still need lots of stage time. I'm quite the critic aren't I! It'll be interesting to see the outcome.

On the diet front, 2 pounds this week. And, I was told to step up the cardio. Walked twice as fast this morning and didn't enjoy it half as much. It's work now! Yuk!

1 comment:

CeCe said...

I need to check to see when this is on the tube. Sounds like one I would love since American Idol is one of my favorites. I am also jealous of the weight thing. I so need to get motivated in this quest to lose a few. Are you all doing weight watchers or just your own thing?